Code Growers GDPR
This document regulates how, for how long and for what purpose we process your personal data data, and what rights you have in the field of privacy protection. Our policies are governed by the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical of persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and o repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, and the applicable legislation of the Czech Republic. Personal manager data is the company Code Growers s.r.o., ID: 09546766, Headquarters: třída Míru 2800, Zelené Předměstí (Pardubice I), 530 02 Pardubice. If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].
What personal data do we process?
We process all personal data that you provide us voluntarily, whether during registration or using our services or contacting our representatives through the contact form, as well as personal data that we have to process on the basis of legal regulations. These are in particular:
- descriptive (data on the contractual relationship, operational and technical data on the website and your behavior on them, or Yours and your visitors, if you like we create based on the provision of our services);
For what purpose do we process this data?
The processing of personal data takes place for the following purpose on the basis of the following legal titles. You have given consent for the processing of personal data:
- processing of personal data for the purpose of offering our services and products and notification of news, if you are not yet our customer, via newsletter (some identification and contact information); Processing is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations:
- we may process some of your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling obligations imposed on us by law, if you are our customer - especially accounting and tax records (some identification and economic data); The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with you:
- processing of personal data for the purpose of providing services and products (some identification, contact, descriptive and economic data); The processing is a legitimate interest of us or the third party, if they do not have in the given case prioritize your interests:
- processing of personal data for the purpose of addressing and contacting you if you are or you were already our customer - the legitimate interest is direct marketing (identification and contact details);
- processing of personal data for the purpose of developing and improving our website or our clients - the legitimate interest is to reach out to new customers, to improve clarity and user-friendliness of the website (some identifying and descriptive data);
- processing personal data for the purpose of fulfilling obligations and collecting claims - a legitimate interest is doing business with the care of a proper householder (identification, contact, descriptive and economic data).
How long do we process personal data?
We process personal data for a limited period of time, depending on the type of data and purpose of processing. This period does not exceed the period established by the applicable legislation. When processing based on your consent we process these personal data for specified in such consent (unless otherwise specified, 3 years). If we process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, we process this personal data after the period specified by law (e.g. accounting documents for a period of 10 years). Personal data processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with you, we process it for the duration of the contractual fulfillment relationship. After its end, we can further process them for another 4 years for the purpose fulfillment of obligations and collection of receivables. Personal data processed for the purposes of direct we process marketing for a period of 3 years from the end of the last contractual relationship with you.
Who processes personal data?
The company as the administrator of personal data, as well as our business partners in the position of processors. Below is a list of our partners and links to their privacy policies:
Where is the data processed?
Personal data are processed on the territory of the European Union. If they are processed outside the EU, these are states that the EU has designated as trustworthy and with which the EU has relations concluded contracts regarding the protection of personal data (Privacy Shield).
What are your rights?
Legislation guarantees you various rights in matters of privacy protection, especially the right to access your personal data, the right to correct or change this data, the right to erasure and the possibility to object to the processing of personal data. if you decide exercise any of your rights or have questions about the processing of personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address [email protected]. If you believe that we do not comply with applicable laws when processing, you can contact the Office for Personal Data Protection www.uoou.cz.